WHERE THERE IS BALANCE, THERE IS BEAUTY.
Beauty starts from within! When the body is in balance it shows outwardly through radiant, healthy skin. Imbalances in our body often manifest themselves as skin disorders such as problematic skin. This tea blend is rich in antioxidants and herbs that may assist in restoring balance and improve the skins clarity leading to smooth, glowing skin.
Where there is balance there is beauty, meaning where there is balance in harmony in all aspects in your life, beauty will arise; including your skin. A healthy diet/ healthy decisions will bring out the best in your skin. Our skin teas can help you on this journey.
Our Skin Teas are hand blended:
• Using 100% certified organic ingredients
• Naturopath Certified
• Free from any artificial colours and flavours
100% Organic Ingredients: Raspberry Leaf, Green Tea, Burdock Root, Jasmine Green Tea, Licorice Root and Rose Petal.
- Raspberry Leaf - Is a cooling herb known for its ability to resolve dampness and promote Qi circulation. Symptoms such as oily skin, eczema and acne can present themselves when dampness accumulates in the body and combines with heat ‘Damp - Heat’.
- Green Tea - An astringent flavour that helps eliminate what we call dampness. Green tea is a powerful antibacterial agent helping to treat pimples and unclogging pores. Polyphenols in green tea help damaged bacterial membranes fight against infections, meaning that it’s a useful tool for treating bacterial growth. It helps kill bacterial inflammation for smoother, toned skin.
- Burdock Root - An Ancient ‘Route’ to flawless hair, skin and health. It has potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- Jasmine Green Tea - Helps to promote beautiful, healthy skin, full of antioxidants and in addition its a powerful fighter against microbes and bacteria.
- Licorice Root - Has been used for thousands of years as a general body tonic and boasts various health and skincare benefits. It contains over 300 compounds, some of which demonstrate potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral effects.
- Rose Petal - Are packed with vitamin C and antioxidants combating free radicals that cause cellular damage. Rose petals adds a gorgeous but subtle floral flavour.
Kick off and finish your daily rituals by looking after your insides in order to help bring out the best in your naked skin.
Remember we are all born different and that’s what makes us so beautiful. Be kind to yourself.
1-2 Teaspoons per cup. Boil water to 80ºC/176ºF. Brew tea for 1-3 mins. For optimal results drink 1 cup everyday AM/PM. CONTAINS LIQUORICE- If you suffer from hypertension, avoid excessive consumption.
If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medication consult a health professional prior to use.