WHERE THERE IS BALANCE, THERE IS BEAUTY.
Australia's first Skin Tea targeted to a specific skin type. Inspired by Chinese Medicine, this tea blend targets what's happening internally from a Chinese Medicine perspective that causes acne/ breakouts and excess oil. Each medicinal herb is chosen for the purpose of treating these internal issues.
Beauty starts from within! When the body is in balance it shows outwardly through radiant, healthy skin. Imbalances in our body often manifest themselves as skin disorders such as problematic skin. This tea blend is rich in antioxidants and herbs that may assist in restoring balance and improve the skins clarity leading to smooth, glowing skin.
Our Skin Teas are hand blended:
• Using 100% certified organic ingredients
• Naturopath Certified
• Free from any artificial colours and flavours
Where there is balance there is beauty, meaning where there is balance in harmony in all aspects in your life, beauty will arise; including your skin. A healthy diet/ healthy decisions will bring out the best in your skin. Our skin teas can help you on this journey.
100% Organic Ingredients: Raspberry Leaf, Green Tea, Burdock Root, Jasmine Green Tea, Licorice Root and Rose Petal.
To manage oily skin, one must first identify the root cause.
In Chinese Medicine symptoms such as oily skin, eczema and acne can present themselves when dampness accumulates in the body and combines with heat ‘Damp - Heat’.
Damp - Heat can be caused by inflammation, and inflammation is caused by various foods we consume, excessive alcohol consumption etc. Damp - Heat is also caused by excessive physical work and weakness of the spleen.
- Raspberry Leaf - Is a cooling herb known for its ability to resolve dampness and promote Qi circulation.
- Green Tea - Helps to eliminate Damp - Heat . Green tea is a powerful antibacterial agent helping to treat pimples and unclogging pores. Polyphenols in green tea help damaged bacterial membranes fight against infections, meaning that it’s a useful tool for treating bacterial growth. It helps kill bacterial inflammation for smoother, toned skin.
- Burdock Root - An Ancient ‘Route’ to flawless hair, skin and health. It has potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- Jasmine Green Tea - Helps to promote beautiful, healthy skin, full of antioxidants and in addition its a powerful fighter against microbes and bacteria.
- Licorice Root - Has been used for thousands of years as a general body tonic and boasts various health and skincare benefits. It contains over 300 compounds, some of which demonstrate potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral effects.
- Rose Petal - Are packed with vitamin C and antioxidants combating free radicals that cause cellular damage. Rose petals adds a gorgeous but subtle floral flavour.
Kick off and finish your daily rituals by looking after your insides in order to help bring out the best in your naked skin.
Remember we are all born different and that’s what makes us so beautiful. Be kind to yourself.
1-2 Teaspoons per cup. Boil water to 80ºC/176ºF. Brew tea for 1-3 mins. For optimal results drink 1 cup everyday AM/PM. CONTAINS LIQUORICE- If you suffer from hypertension, avoid excessive consumption.
If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medication consult a health professional prior to use.