WHERE THERE IS BALANCE, THERE IS BEAUTY.
Ageing is a natural physiological process that cannot be stopped however our choices in nutrition and lifestyle can slow it down or accelerate it. This tea blend is rich in antioxidants and herbs that may assist in combating the appearance of ageing skin, aid in hydration whilst reducing redness and puffiness.
Where there is balance there is beauty, meaning where there is balance in harmony in all aspects in your life, beauty will arise; including your skin. A healthy diet/ healthy decisions will bring out the best in your skin. Our skin teas can help you on this journey.
Our Skin Teas are hand blended:
• Using 100% certified organic ingredients
• Naturopath Certified
• Free from any artificial colours and flavours
100% Organic Ingredients: Green Tea, Goji Berries, Hibiscus, Ginkgo Biloba, Siberian Ginseng Root and White Tea (Pai Mu Tan).
- Green Tea - One of its many benefits is that it clears toxins. When you reduce toxins in your body, you reduce your risk of disease. Helps to clear heat in the liver and relax the body; clearing the mind, increasing alertness, improving mood and relaxing your liver. In return this reduces stress. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and is said to be beneficial to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Goji Berries - A superior tonic herb said to strengthen the Kidneys, balance the body and have anti-aging properties. Chinese Medicine believes that Kidney essence and strong Kidney’s help delay the ageing process. It also helps to nourish and detox the liver. Goji berries contain polysaccharides, beta-carotene, and zeaxanthin. Polysaccharides are an essential source of dietary fiber. Beta-carotene is vital for eye health, bone health, skin health, and cell development. Zeaxanthin plays a crucial role in supporting the immune system.
- Hibiscus - One of the most powerful anti-ageing plants. It has the ability to inhibit the activity of the enzyme elastase, which is responsible for breaking down our elastin, giving firmer looking skin. Hibiscus is often hailed as a natural Botox. Rich in powerful antioxidants this herb helps to prevent damage and disease caused by free radicals.
- Gingko Biloba – Similar to turmeric, Ginkgo improves blood circulation and it can also help improve your memory. Ginkgo Biloba is a medicinal herb native to China used in traditional Chinese herbal Medicine for centuries. Also a powerful antioxidant that serves as an anti-inflammatory and aids in skin rejuvenation.
- Siberian Ginseng Root – Used to invigorate Qi; strengthen the spleen; nourish the kidney; provide energy and vitality. This wonderful herb is also used to stimulate the immune system.
- White Tea (Pai Mu Tan) - Abundant in nutrients protecting the body from the damage of free radicals, maintaining collagen levels, protecting the skin from premature ageing.
Embrace your inner beauty and unwind with your cup of tea and favourite NK facial mask. Your skin will thank you.
1-2 Teaspoons per cup. Boil water to 80ºC/176ºF. Brew tea for 1-3 mins. For optimal results drink 1 cup everyday AM/PM.
If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medication consult a health professional prior to use.