“NK’s work-out for your face” Facial massage is highly recognised in traditional Chinese culture to heal and purify your energy field or “Qi”. It is your daily facial exercise to increase blood flow, promote lymphatic drainage to flush toxins and relieve stress and tension that cause premature ageing. The rose quartz promotes a cooling effect and soothes the skin and calms inflammation, helping to eliminate puffiness and banish dark circles.
Qi has been translated as "life force”, "vital energy", or “Breath”. Qi can even be material matter. The ancient Chinese believed that everything in the Universe is made up of Qi energy, including you. In pathology, when Qi flow slows and stagnates (stops flowing), lumps, masses, tumours and more can appear. In skincare, stagnated Qi can be responsible for anything from inflammation, acne, eczema, rosacea and other skin conditions. Using the NK Rose Quartz Facial Roller will allow the Qi in your face and decolletage area to flow freely, improving the skin’s elasticity for radiant, glowing, youthful skin. Tip: Store your facial roller in the freezer/fridge and apply directly onto the skin for a cooling, rejuvenating effect. This also helps to relax the facial muscles. For optimal penetration of your skincare products, directly massage after applying NK’s Hydrating or Clarifying Moisturiser.
Use in combination with NK’s Hydrating or Clarifying Moisturiser or your favourite serum/oil. Switch between the large/small roller depending on which area you are targeting. We recommend 5-6 swipes minimum per section. A 2-5 minute daily facial massage will optimise results.
• Begin with the chin area, working from the centre of the face outwards.
• Continue, this technique from the cheeks outwards, then from the eyebrows up towards your hairline.
• Use on the neck and/or decolletage starting from the centre also, in upwards/outwards motions.
• Use in upwards motions from the nose underneath your eye to depuff/eliminate dark circles.
• Continue this technique from the corners of your eye to the ear.