Australia's first Skin Tea targeted to a specific skin type. Inspired by Chinese Medicine, this tea blend targets what's happening internally from a Chinese Medicine perspective that causes acne/ breakouts and excess oil. Each medicinal herb is chosen for the purpose of treating these internal issues.
Beauty starts from within! When the body is in balance it shows outwardly through radiant, healthy skin. Imbalances in our body often manifest themselves as skin disorders such as problematic skin. This tea blend is rich in antioxidants and herbs that may assist in restoring balance and improve the skins clarity leading to smooth, glowing skin.
Our Skin Teas are hand blended:
• Using 100% certified organic ingredients
• Naturopath Certified
• Free from any artificial colours and flavours
Where there is balance there is beauty, meaning where there is balance in harmony in all aspects in your life, beauty will arise; including your skin. A healthy diet/ healthy decisions will bring out the best in your skin. Our skin teas can help you on this journey.
100% Organic Ingredients: Raspberry Leaf, Green Tea, Burdock Root, Jasmine Green Tea, Licorice Root and Rose Petal.
To manage oily skin, one must first identify the root cause.
Imbalances between Yin and Yang can manifest as various health issues, including oily skin.
Dampness and damp heat are TCM concepts related to excess moisture and heat in the body. When the body's Yin and Yang energies are imbalanced, and there is an excess of dampness or damp heat, it can manifest as oily skin. This imbalance may be caused by factors such as diet, lifestyle, emotions, or environmental influences.
- Raspberry Leaf - Traditionally used to clear heat and promote detoxification, it may help balance excessive heat in the body that contributes to oily skin.
- Green Tea - Known for its antioxidant properties, green tea helps to remove toxins and reduce inflammation, which can help manage oily skin.
- Burdock Root - An Ancient ‘Route’ to flawless hair, skin and health. Helps to detoxify the body, clear heat, and eliminate dampness, which may aid in balancing oily skin.
- Jasmine Green Tea - Combines the benefits of green tea and the aromatic qualities of jasmine flowers. It can help regulate sebum production and reduce oiliness.
- Licorice Root - Has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to harmonize the body's energy. It may aid in balancing oily skin caused by internal imbalances.
- Rose Petal - Traditionally used to cool the body and harmonize its energies, rose petals can help balance excess heat and moisture.
Kick off and finish your daily rituals by looking after your insides in order to help bring out the best in your naked skin.
Remember we are all born different and that’s what makes us so beautiful. Be kind to yourself.
1-2 Teaspoons per cup. Boil water to 80ºC/176ºF. Brew tea for 1-3 mins. For optimal results drink 1 cup everyday AM/PM. CONTAINS LIQUORICE- If you suffer from hypertension, avoid excessive consumption.
If you are pregnant, lactating or taking medication consult a health professional prior to use.